This painting of my stepfather was started last Winter as a simple monochromatic figurative study in casein. It was cast aside for other projects until recently being resurrected and developed further with soft pastel…
- Presenting Our Newest Wall Easel Designs!
- Our New Brand – The Tueller Easel Company
- What’s New at Paper Bird Studio & Design
- New Finish – Ebonized Oak Tueller Wall Easels
- Our New Woodworking Shop is Complete!
- Interview with Jason Rutledge of Draftwood
- 2015 – Business On Hold, A Time For Recovery
- Introducing The New Tueller Wall Easels
- 2015 – Winter Delays in Wall Easel Production
- How I Built An Artist Taboret for Under $200