Tueller Wall Easel, Model 266
Wall Mounted Artist Easel
66 X 66 inch wall easel with two masts. Made of red oak, hand finished with danish oil. Each wall easel is individually handcrafted. Orders typically ship within 14 days.
Out of stock
Out of stock
The Model 266 Tueller Wall Easel with two masts. Made of red oak, hand finished with danish oil. Each wall easel is individually handcrafted. Orders typically ship within 14 days. I send emails to keep you updated on the status of your order. Shipping costs are shown before placing an order. Contact me for ordering information for countries outside of North America.
- Two 66 inch Wall Rails
- Two 66 inch Masts
- Two Pairs of Adjustable Tension Canvas Holders (with your choice of large grips, small grips, soft foam pads)
- Hardware and Step-by-Step Installation Instructions
- Space Saving – Perfect for small studios that are tight on space
- Modular – Customize with additional masts, rail, work trays, larger canvas holders and more
- Movable Masts – Can be moved anywhere along the rail or removed altogether
- Lightweight – Assembled weight is less than 30 pounds
- Large – Accommodate canvases up to 58 inches tall ✕ 72 inches wide
- Attractive – Responsibly harvested, kiln-dried red oak from Draftwood Forest Products of Floyd, Virginia
NOTES: I include installation instructions and 2-1/2 inch long wood screws for fastening the wall easels onto a typical stud wall. Installing the wall rails requires a tape measure, drill, screwdriver with a #2 square drive bit, level, and a little know-how. An electronic stud finder is helpful too! You may want to contact us before placing an order if you have questions about installing a wall easel on another type of wall.