Mini Wall Easel, Model 340
Only work on smaller canvases or panels? These mini wall easels might be a good fit for your studio. The telescoping mast allow a painting to be moved up or down while working, without having to continually re-adjust the canvas holders individually. This makes it easier to comfortably reach all areas of the painting surface.
Out of stock
July 1st: I'm currently making new inventory. Please check back soon. - Jason Tueller
This is our Model 340 Tueller Mini Wall Easel. Made of red oak, hand finished with danish oil. Installation hardware is included. Our wall easels are individually handcrafted. Orders typically ship within 14 days. We send emails to keep you updated on the status of your order. Shipping costs are shown before placing an order.
- Two 20 inch Wall Rails
- One 40 inch Telescoping Mast (allows canvas to be easily re-positioned during painting session)
- One Pair of Canvas Holders (for canvases up to 2-½ inches deep)
- Hardware and Step-by-Step Installation Instructions
- Space Saving – Perfect for small studios that are tight on space
- Modular – Customize with additional masts, rail, work trays, larger canvas holders and more
- Movable Masts – Can be moved anywhere along the rail or removed altogether
- Lightweight – Assembled weight is less than 18 pounds
- Large – Accommodate canvases up to 30 inches tall ✕ 48 inches wide
- Attractive – Responsibly harvested, kiln dried red oak from Draftwood Forest Products of Floyd, Virginia
IMPORTANT: This easel is easiest to install on walls with 2×4 studs spaced every 16 inches (typical of most modern residential construction). If you don’t have a suitable wall location where the rails can span across two studs (as shown below), contact us before ordering. We can provide wider sections of rail as needed. Other wall types should work fine (ex. poured concrete, block, brick, solid wood planks, etc.)
NOTES: We include installation instructions and 2 inch long wood screws for fastening the wall easels onto a typical stud wall. Installing the wall rails requires a tape measure, drill, screwdriver with a #2 square drive bit, level, and a little know-how. An electronic stud finder is helpful too! You may want to Contact us before placing an order if you have questions about installing a wall easel on another type of wall.
A brief animation demonstrating telescoping masts. NOTE: The video shows a larger easel with two masts (model 366), but the functionality is the same.