Additional Mast, Ebonized Oak
CUSTOM FINISH, AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Because our ebonized oak wall easels are hand finished outside of our normal production schedule, please allow for a turnaround time of four weeks. (Learn more about the ebonizing process here.)
Additional Mast (includes canvas holders). Fits onto our 100 Series type wall rails. Made of red oak, hand finished with Danish Oil. Individually handcrafted. Shipping costs will be shown before placing an order. Your choice of canvas holders (Standard or Deep).
NOTE: The model 166 wall easels are no longer in production.
They have been replaced by the model 266 wall easels.
Tueller Wall Easel – 33 Inch Wide – Limited Edition Ebonized Oak
- One 66 Inch Vertical Mast
- One Pair of Standard Canvas Holders (slot for canvases up to 1-½” deep, additional ¼” slot for panels)
- Ebony Finish
- All Hardware and Fasteners
- Upgrade to Deep Canvas Holders (Accommodate canvases or cradled panels up to 3-¾ inches deep. Rubber grips to allow painting edge-to-edge)
- Can be moved anywhere along the rails or removed altogether
- Large – Accommodate canvases up to 52″ tall
- Attractive – Responsibly harvested red oak from Draftwood Forest Products of Floyd, Virginia
There are no reviews yet.