Model 133 Wall Easel, White Oak
33 Inch Tueller Wall Easel with one Mast. Perfect for small spaces. Hand finished with Danish Oil. Your choice of standard or deep canvas holders. Installation hardware is included. Tueller Wall Easels are individually handcrafted. Orders typically ship within 7 days. We send emails to keep you updated on the status of your order. Shipping costs are shown before placing an order.
NOTE: When ordering a white oak easel, any accessories added to the order (work trays, additional masts and canvas holders) will also be white oak.
NOTE: The model 166 wall easels are no longer in production.
They have been replaced by the model 266 wall easels.
- Two 33 inch Wall Rails
- One 66 inch Mast
- Standard Canvas Holders (slot for canvases up to 1-½ inches deep, additional ¼ inch slot for panels)
- All Hardware and Fasteners
- Step-by-Step Installation Instructions
- Upgrade to Deep Canvas Holders (Accommodate canvases or cradled panels up to 3 inches deep. Rubber grips to allow painting edge-to-edge)
- Space Saving – Perfect for small studios that are tight on space
- Modular – Customize with additional masts, rail, work trays, larger canvas holders and more
- Movable Masts – Can be moved anywhere along the rail or removed altogether
- Lightweight – Assembled weight is less than 22 pounds
- Large – Accommodate canvases up to 53 inches tall ✕ 53 inches wide
- Attractive – Responsibly harvested, kiln dried white oak from Draftwood Forest Products of Floyd, Virginia
NOTES: We include installation instructions and 2 inch long wood screws for fastening the wall easels onto a typical stud wall. Contact us before placing an order if you would like to install a wall easel on another type of wall. Installing the wall rails requires a tape measure, drill, screwdriver with a #2 square drive bit, level, and a little know-how. An electronic stud finder is helpful too!